Latent Possibilities

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Too Easy

You don't need a company to help you tie your shoes.

I've had a business idea for a while. I would call it Tribe Builder, and its function would be to help anyone develop and nurture their own tribe. But I realized all this company would do is point people to tribe-building means that are already available:

- Start a blog and post every day.
- Capture email addresses so you can notify them about new things you're doing. Use this very carefully.
- Give stuff away to your tribe.
- Basically, love on your tribe and keep after it for a long time.

So there, that's my business idea. But you don't need a business to help you do this. You simply need to do it.

3 Comments:

  • At October 06, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sounds like most of my business ideas -- the best ones are free! Is it still a "business" if you can't get rich off it?

     
  • At January 15, 2012 , Blogger Marie said...

    Surely having advertisements on the blog would also be a great idea?

     
  • At January 19, 2012 , Blogger ChadRAllen said...

    Perhaps, but I hate ads that show up as comments after my blog posts!

    Take care...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home