Latent Possibilities

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Celebrity's Kid

Last night I dreamt a little boy (I'd put him at 6) walked up to me, and he looked so familiar I asked him, "Hey, are you a celebrity's kid?"

"Yup," he said, smiling.

"I know which one," I said.

"It' Su--"

And together we finished his sentence: "Susan Sarandon."

"You look like her!" I said. "Well, you tell your mother that I think she's a great actress."

And then, as if he'd heard that a thousand times, he mumbled okay, and took off for more interesting things to do.

1 Comments:

  • At August 19, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hmmmm.. I have always thought Carma looks like Susan Sarandon so maybe there's something here for a dream analyst! -Aly

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home