Latent Possibilities

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Smattering

This morning I woke up at 5AM with a possible chorus for the song I started a few days ago:

Angels fall, angels fall
And it's a mystery how, it's a mystery how
they'll live again

Only thing is, I'm not sure I know the right chords for it yet!

Got out of bed at 5:30 b/c I couldn't sleep. And because it was too early to play guitar (my wife was still asleep), I read some of McLaren's A New Kind of Christian. I'm meeting with a group of Quakers this Friday night to talk about the book. Should be interesting.

Bought The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan CD last night. (Boy, that dates me. I need an iPod!) Loving the music . . .

It looks like I'm going to take an on-line course on Catholic Social Teaching through Notre Dame this spring. One of the texts is Barbara Ehrenreich's Nickle and Dimed, which I've wanted to read for a while now.

Have not missed a day of guitar practice since I bought it earlier this month. The calluses are finally coming in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home